So...I decided to start a blog- to share our updates, pictures, videos, LIFE with all our family and friends....mainly about Cooper :)
And I thought this was a great time to start....at the 6 month mark!
Cooper is already 6 months old!! I cannot believe it! Time has just been flying...feels like I was just pregnant! It has been the best 6 months of our lives...Cooper is truly our angel, our happiness, our everything! We don't even remember life before him...it's amazing!
He loves to play on the floor on a blanket...he rolls all around and plays with his toys...his favorite is his "Taggie" book...he loves it! Oh.... and of course Sophie the Giraffe! He is SO close to crawling...so close! He gets up on all fours and puts his hiney in the air...but he hasn't quite figured out how to move his arms and legs at the same time to make himself go...but we know- once he figures it out, that will be it and he will be gone...so we are not rushing it....wish they could stay little FOREVER!!
We got him a high chair today! He loves it!! After doing research for about a month, we finally decided which one we wanted and it's awesome- it is 4-in-1...so we will be using it for awhile. We gave him his rice cereal in it tonight and it went great...he looks like a King in it :) And you can just tell he feels like a "big boy" in it...
We go for his 6 month check up tomorrow so I will update afterwards with how that goes. He will be getting a few shots...poor baby!
***Looking back.....
Here is a pic from his newborn photoshoot when he was just 10 days old...it's crazy to think he was that little!


Welcome to the bloggy world! :)
ReplyDeleteOk...what is the brand of highchair? Looks like one I've been checking out....
ReplyDelete