Thursday, October 14, 2010

It's October!!!

October....such a FUN month!!!

Our little PUMPKIN!!!

It means it's Fall and Halloween will be here soon! Even though it's not too cool yet in Arizona, and we don't have trees here with leaves that change colors like in New Jersey, I still love October!! It's the start of the best time of year....Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas!!! My most FAVORITE time of the year...LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Here are some pictures of Cooper and Mackenzie and Malori (the cousins) in their Halloween outfits ready to start off the season....such cuties!! We had dinner at James' parent's house for his Dad's B-day and because Candy and Pete were in town visiting from Cali. We had steak and salmon, and it was delish!! We all had a wonderful time together- family time is so important, and we are lucky to have such amazing families!

Mackenzie, Cooper and Malori looking darling ready for Halloween!






Love this!
My darling

The cutest hiney in town!


Here are a few pictures of Cooper at Malori's 2nd B-day at the park. I love him in this hat!!





  
Look at these lashes!

***Friday Night Pizza Night at Morgan and John's:
James had to work late, so Cooper and I headed over to Morgan and John's for a fun-filled evening....Cooper had so much fun playing with Riley and John...he loved it!

Cooper and Riley playing
Wearing Riley's hat :)
Playing with John


Morgan and I with Cooper
My funny boy
Love it!
Cooper with his Auntie Moe
Morgan and I- truly blessed to have her in my life...




***Sunday Football:

My monkey cheering on the Arizona Cardinals....James loves having a little boy to watch sports with...Cooper is already into watching!!! :)






October has already been so much fun and we are only 1/2 way through the month....looking forward to the rest of the month!

1 comment: