Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cooper is......Walking with his Walker!!!!!

Today was Thursday.....Daddy-Cooper day.

And of course Cooper started walking with his walker on this particular day....while Mommy was at work. :)

We had been working with him here and there to stand behind the walker my mom and dad got him for Christmas and walk....but he would just bend his knees and push it on his knees....he never wanted to try.
Well today he just crawled over to it and pulled right up and off he went.....

***SUCH A BIG BOY!!!!***

He is SO PROUD of himself....as are we....he loves it- he has been walking around with it all night...it's the CUTEST!!! He has the biggest smile and keeps turning around to see if we are watching....we clap and cheer and yell "Wow, Cooper!" He is LOVING every minute!!! It's so much fun to watch your child learn new things!!!

Here are a few pics of him showing off his new trick :)


And....I'm off!! :)

Look at me, Momma!



Walking to Daddy



He's been doing the crab walk a lot lately too---guess it's quicker than just crawling!

Being a Mommy is the best thing I have EVER done....I know this is truly what I was meant to do :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay Cooper! Charlotte (well, now Jillie) has that same exact toy! Charlotte still likes playing with it :)

    ReplyDelete