Well it's that time of year....Spring is here, and Easter is this weekend! My how time flies...it's crazy how fast it's flying! Cooper is almost 14 Months old...wow!
We took him to meet the Easter Bunny at PV Mall last night...and I was nervous that he may be afraid of him.
He did great last year, obviously, because he was barely 2 months old, and he slept through it :)
*Here is last year's photo: (2010)
And he did great meeting Santa but that was 4 months ago and he's a lot more aware now- so I was nervous. But....HE DID GREAT! He just LOVED the Bunny....it was the cutest thing! He walked right up to him and was waving and clapping and dancing with him...I was so happy! It made my heart melt to watch. He laughed and smiled the entire time and loved sitting up on his lap....he made a new best friend!
*Here is this year's photo: (2011)
I can't wait for this weekend with our families....yummy food, CANDY, spending time together (my favorite) and Easter egg hunts with Cooper since he walks all over now- it's going to be SO FUN!
Hope everyone has a HAPPY EASTER!! XOXO


Such a great picture!! I am not surprised though...you have the sweetest little guy :) Have a great Easter!!!! I am so excited for the egg hunts too...Tate couldn't walk last Easter either :) XOXOXOX
ReplyDeleteHey girl :) I gave you the Versatile Blogger award on my blog, go check it out :)
ReplyDeleteMoore Babies