Campbell
@ 3 Months
Nick names: Cam, CC, Baby Campbell, Monk, Monker, Chunk, Chunker, Bebe, Beebs, Spanks, Buster
Dislikes: When the car stops moving- he will be totally fine as we are driving, but right as the car stops, he starts crying and then right as we can go again, he's fine! Drying off after the bath- he hates being cold.
New Talents: Holding toys on his own. Reaches out for them and grabs onto them and brings them towards him or to right to his mouth. He can roll from front to back but is still working on back to front...he tries really hard but his arm gets stuck under him- he will get it soon!! We recently put him in the jumperoo for the 1st time, and he loves it! His feet just barely touch the floor now- on his toes. He doesn't really jump yet, he just plays with the toys and likes the music. He has really strong legs- he holds onto our hands and stands up like he's a big boy.
Fun Facts: He is wearing 3 month clothing depending on the brand and will be in 6 months pretty soon here. He wears size 1 diapers until we finish off this package then we will move up to size 2. We recently moved him up to 6 oz bottles, but we still give him 4 oz once in a while in between during the day. He spits up a lot more than Cooper did, so we are getting used to that- trying to keep a bib on him more. He loves to be held. He loves to be rocked to sleep at night (blame Mommy for that habit). He has had cradle cap for a while now, which has caused most of his hair to fall out. But a new hair line is coming in, so I'm anxious to see how it all grows in. He has very sensitive skin (just like Cooper did) ,and his cheeks get red and rashy off and on since he was born. He mostly naps in his swing, bouncy seat or in the car seat while we are out shopping, running errands, etc. He sleeps at night from about 8:30 or 9 pm until 7:30 or 8 am. He sleeps swaddled still and hasn't ever broken out yet. He sleeps in a sleep positioner in his crib that we used with Cooper- it helps make them feel secure and confined- rather than a huge crib surrounding them. He's a very happy baby.
**Here are some of my favorite photos of Campbell from January.....
Wow---how have 3 months gone by?!?! Where did my tiny newborn go???? I feel like I was just pregnant and feeling him kick and move all around...and now he's 3 months, my maternity leave has come and gone, and I am back to work....as a working mom of TWO!!!
The 3 months I was on maternity leave were just incredible. I loved every single second. Cooper still went to school 2 days a week except during the holidays, so at that time, he had 3 weeks off. I loved being with my boys!!! We shopped and met friends for lunch and playdates, stayed home and relaxed in jammies all day watching movies, snuggled, and more! My leave was during Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's- it was the most awesome maternity leave one could as for!!! I would tell anyone to start "trying" in January and be pregnant by Feb so you have the same leave...it was amazing!!! But by the end of it, I was definitely ready to go back to work...don't get me wrong, I loved it all- like I said, but I love being around adults and having our little routine, etc at home. So I was super excited to start back and get our family into the "groove" of things! Work has been awesome- and our schedule is working great so far! I definitely miss my little Campbell all day long, but I am working from home Tues and Fri and he is with my mom Mon and Wed and James is home Thurs...so it's GREAT! And I get pictues and vidoes all day while I am gone!! I am so blessed and such a lucky girl!!! I love my 3 boys with all my heart and soul :)
No comments:
Post a Comment